3 Rounds 200m Row
5 KB Thrusters
6 KB RDL
7 Ring Rows-Everyone
20 Min AMRAP
2 Muscle Ups
8 KB Swings 53/35
*Aiming for about 10+ Rounds in this workout
Scaling for this workout should be judged by how many overall rounds you are going for. That should be 10+ plus rounds for everyone
Here are two examples.
20 Min Amrap
6 jumping Pull or banded pull ups + 6 bench dips
8 DB Presses
8 Kb swings
20 Minute Amrap
6 Chest to bar pull ups AND 6 Ring or bench dips
8 Db presses OR 6 Inverted Handstand pushups with knees on a box
8 Kb Swings
Chief Petty Officer Nate Hardy was killed Sunday February 4th during combat operations in Iraq. Nate s survived by his wife, Mindi, and son Parker.
Plate raises (shoulder burner)
- Complete the first 30 reps raising the plate from the thighs to eye level with straight arms.
- Immediately go into 30 reps moving the plate from eye level to overhead (with straight arms).
- Finish with 30 reps moving the plate the full range of motion: from the thighs to overhead (with straight arms).|
- Be sure to keep the arms straight throughout the exercise. As the delts fatigue, the temptation will be for the biceps to contract to perform the movement.
- The goal is unbroken reps! You may fail your first time doing this finisher, but record your time to completion and smash it at the next attempt.